Watchung Hills Regional High School Parents and Students Virtual Presentation
Time & Location
About the Event
My program for middle and high schools has a long-standing reputation for changing and saving young lives while effectively addressing bullying and suicide prevention. The students always remain entirely engaged as I tell my son's heartbreaking life story. Their hearts and minds are always reached with inspiring life-changing lessons from his story, including:
- Forgiveness is a much better state of mind.
- Suicide prevention is achieved through self-advocacy and advocacy for others.
- Be an up-stander and not a bystander.
- Apologize if you owe one.
- You are loved beyond belief!
I would love the opportunity to share my son's story with you.